Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Following are our guidelines with respect to user information coming through the website, which could be of following nature –
- Your registration details which may include the password provided by You. Your shipping, billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your sale or purchase transaction on the Website. Your transaction details with the other users of the Website. Your usage behavior of the Website. Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
- Rangaresh adheres to reasonably good security measures to protect all the user data and prohibit its misuse by any third party.
- We may also collect information to track User behavior and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
- We may combine your Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities and its joint ventures. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information which is classified as sensitive personal information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for the Platform to provide various services on its Website to You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by Platform in relation to the Website.
Information Sharing and Use:
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement:
Platform cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Platform or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Platform may also provide your Personal Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
We may send you details about new services and updates. If you do not wish to receive these communications you can opt out by sending an email to email@example.com
Platform may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Third Parties & Links:
- Platform uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
- The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.